Let us help you protect your biggest investment — your home.
If you suspect that your home or property is experiencing structural foundation problems, trust that you can leave your home’s foundation in the expert hands of United Structural Systems of Illinois, Inc. and we can permanently repair any issue you may have.
Knowing what to look for and the signs and symptoms of foundation repair can help you catch a problem early. Here are some signs that you want to watch out for to determine if you may need home foundation repair services:
- Visible foundation cracks on the exterior or interior of your home
- Cracking in a stair-step pattern in the brick and mortar
- Chimneys that are pulling away from your home or leaning
- Large drywall cracks above doors and windows, making it hard to open or close them
- Gaps around the framing of doors and windows
- Caulk separating on the exterior and pulling away from windows or doors
- Basement walls leaning inward
- Basement walls bowing inward or bulging on a cinder block foundation
- Water in your basement or crawlspace
Are you experiencing one or more of these signs of foundation damage? If so, schedule a free consultation with United Structural Systems of Illinois, Inc. We can evaluate the extent of your damage and discuss options.
We offer decades of experience and knowledge of the latest techniques to secure your foundation. Different homes have different problems, so we don’t limit ourselves to one particular product or repair. USS applies every tool at our disposal when it comes to your foundation.
Our foundation repair service teams are experts in installing:
- Steel resistance piers or pressure piers for settling and sinking foundations
- Helical piers and helical anchors for foundation support
- Steel vertical I-beams for bowing walls or laterally moving foundations
- Helical wall tieback anchors for bowing walls
- Carbon fiber stabilizing reinforcement for bulging or leaning walls
- Replacement of columns for beams in crawl spaces or basements
- New footings for columns